An extra-large, die-cast hopper holds a generous amount of cubed or sliced meat, which is then fed into the grinder tube with a long plastic pusher. Three metal cutting plates are included: fine, for spreads, pates, hamburger, and baby food; medium, for soup-related textures; and coarse, for ground meat used in chili. Fish and vegetables can also be ground with the appliance. Stored inside the pusher are two sausage attachments, which allow meats and spices to be combined for thin or plump sausages (recipes for Cajun, Italian, venison and other sausages are included in the user guide).
- Professional quality meat grinder for homemade sausages, hamburger, and more
- Sturdy brushed stainless-steel housing with extra-large die-cast hopper
- Heavy-duty 450-watt motor with limited 5-year warranty
- 3 cutting plates and 2 sausage attachments included
- On/off/reverse switch; 3-foot power cord